The Department of Studies and Student Life (DEVE) and 2PE invite you to an information about the Erasmus+ cooperation programmes. This will be held on Thursday 13 October, from 11:00 to 12:30, in the Salle Collaborative, Building A, Faculty of Sciences and Sports and Educational Sciences. Come in person or join us remotely.
Various UBO project leaders will be there to share their experiences.
For the link to the event, please contact Séverine Allain: firstname.lastname@example.org
The objective of the Erasmus+ 2021-2027 programme is to promote learning-related mobility and cooperation, inclusion, creativity and innovation in education, training and sport.
To support the development of these programmes at UBO, DEVE is launching a call for expressions of interest.
AMI (international mobility assistance) staff are on hand Monday to Friday for any queries you may have. A meeting will be held on 20 June to assess the expressions of interest received.
For further information, please contact:
- Séverine Allain: +33 (0)2 98 01 63 29 - email@example.com
UBO is involved in several European projects in the field of education, training and culture.
ONGOING ERASMUS PROJECTS AT UBO
The Erasmus+ programme for higher education contributes to the establishment of a European Higher Education Area by promoting mobility and cooperation projects.
- PURSEA Capacity-building project: renewed university management in South East Asia
- CORRIENTE XXI Moving towards innovative education for research-based and sustainable management of marine and freshwater ecosystems
- COMPASS Towards European University Lifelong Learning Model in Moldova.
- SEA-EU DOC Beyond Academia
- SEA-EU European University of the Seas
- IMBRSea International Master of Science in Marine Biological Resources
- Jean Monnet Chair: European Spatial Studies of Sea and Coastal Zones
ONGOING CREATIVE EUROPEAN PROJECTS AT UBO
Europe Créative aims to improve access to European cultural and creative works and to promote innovation and creativity. In particular, it finances cooperation projects.
- RES URBANAE: Urbanicity and cities under reconstruction
EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS
The European Solidarity Corps is a programme offering young people the opportunity to primarily get involved in voluntary projects that benefit communities.
- Linking University to European Society: Welcoming European volunteers at UBO